[Bismark-devel] Finding wndr3700v2s

Dave Taht d at taht.net
Sat Apr 16 08:19:08 PDT 2011

On 04/16/2011 08:55 AM, Jim Gettys wrote:
> On 04/16/2011 10:48 AM, Dave Taht wrote:
>> http://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/bismark/wiki/Wndr3700v2
>>
>> Can someone upload the pictures of the good box and bottom of the
>> router here?
>>
>> Is there a good place where we can get v2 versions of this router
>> online?
>>

> I think the WNDR37AV is a v2 (that is what it said on Amazon).  Let me
> check the one I just got.
>                     - Jim

If anyone cares I just did a build of "cerowrt" - which is basically
bismark with openwrt head (which now includes the pfifo_fast fix)

and "uberwrt" - which drops dnsmasq in favor of bind9, and has full ISC
based dhcp and dhcp6 support built in. (the web interface will break on
this)

Get 'em from

http://huchra.bufferbloat.net/~d/

(obviously private webspace is enabled now, just mkdir ~/public_html and
you can use

http://huchra.bufferbloat.net/~your_login to stash stuff.

Some more patches coming this weekend I hope for SFB support in openwrt
head...