[Bismark-devel] [Hndr] Dates are really tricky!!

Beki Grinter beki at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Apr 18 10:58:31 EDT 2011

I think we cancelled tomorrow's meeting, I won't be there! But, I guess that does mean that others have the 12-1 slot back :)

beki

On Apr 18, 2011, at 10:39 AM, Nick Feamster wrote:

> On Apr 18, 2011, at 10:37 AM, Srikanth Sundaresan wrote:
>

>> On Apr 18, 2011, at 10:11 AM, Nick Feamster wrote:
>>
>>> I like the idea of generating summary tables per day.  That would _really_ speed things up, I think, and most people probably are just looking at the most recent queries by default. Is this in the bug database yet?  I'll be happy to file it. :-)  Who is working on this part?
>>
>> Dave and I discussed this when he was visiting. I'm still not fully convinced that summary tables are the way to go unless we know exactly what we want.
>
> Cool.  Let's discuss at tomorrow's meeting?
>
> It would be nice if we could do something that made the tables faster in one way or another (whether it means splitting by month, or by day).
>
> -Nick

---
Beki Grinter
Associate Professor, School of Interactive Computing
Georgia Institute of Technology

http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~beki
beki70.wordpress.com
AIM, Skype, Twitter, FourSquare, Flickr, etc..: beki70