[Bismark-devel] Bismark-devel post from feamster at cc.gatech.edu requires approval

Brian Poole pooleb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 23:01:40 EDT 2011

It may mean the src tree is offering options that aren't specified in your
configuration file.

If you load up make menuconfig, exit, and save the results it should
add/delete anything that has changed. I wonder if that will fix the warning
(or is this a fatal error) ?

Two possible options come to mind that might cause this (if its the
issue)... New options added since we created the .config or maybe related to
feeds (we didn't install some feeds that were there previously..)

Brian