[Bismark-devel] [#92] Additional time syntax?

Dave Taht d at taht.net
Sun Apr 17 21:22:50 EDT 2011

On 04/17/2011 07:18 PM, Srikanth Sundaresan wrote:
> I just quickly tested it. It seems to be what we want, and also seems to work. Will test it properly with the script and update.
>
> Thanks for the quick response.
Anything to avoid finishing my taxes.

 > Was meaning to get back on the syntax email but got tied up with
other stuff.

Well, I'll argue that making busybox's time command more complete would
be a better option, so
knowing the syntax you need for "time" on this bug report would be good.

But my goal at the moment is to quickly prototype as many of the core
requirements as possible,
so we know what needs to be done and fixed, and I figure you have a
major dependency on accurate time.