[Bismark-devel] Bismark flash success! + 5 GHz radio issue

Dave Taht d at taht.net
Wed Apr 20 17:36:54 EDT 2011

On 04/20/2011 03:24 PM, Dave Taht wrote:
> My assumption is that this is a queued up mail.
>
> There was a new build done earlier today which:
>
> Removed the time applet from busybox (gnu time needs to be packaged up
> correctly and included in the image at some point soon)
>
> Points to a temporarily correct opkg database
>
> Turns on ECN, SACK, and DSACK
>
> Enabled the ATH_USER_REG parameter.
>
> Is built from openwrt head and openwrt package head.

It also applies the following patches to gain us more insight into the
behavior of the wireless interface(s).

(and the pfifo_fast fix is in there from git head)

so the sum of these things are that you will need to reflash from
scratch to see all this stuff.
PLEASE See also the open and closed issues on:

http://www.bufferbloat.net/issues/

notably 94,92,88

(to see the closed issues, uncheck the filter for open and apply)

I disabled mountd (#93) in the last build, also got ECN in there by
default...