[Bismark-devel] Bismark flash success! + 5 GHz radio issue

Dave Taht d at taht.net
Wed Apr 20 18:24:57 EDT 2011

On 04/20/2011 04:14 PM, Nick Feamster wrote:
> Cool... I'll change instructions.  Just wanted to run my experience by folks first (and for my own benefit, before I forgot :-)

On a wiki, it is always better to ask forgiveness than permission.

(and I note that only people that are registered on the website as
contributors or higher to this project have write access to the bismark
wiki)

You can "watch" certain pages...

And you can also passively subscribe to several RSS feeds, if you like
RSS feeds, to see changes go by.

I use sometimes rss2email to do that myself (this is better for blog
postings than this purpose, under Linux, for example, liferea is pretty
good. Here's how I keep track of all activities going on, after clicking
on the wiki edit checkbox on the activities page:

http://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/bismark/activity

http://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/bismark/activity.atom?key=fd2181feb4c417f4dd140e1a3e64a8f11e4de234&show_changesets=1&show_documents=1&show_files=1&show_issues=1&show_news=1&show_wiki_edits=1

You can filter down significantly as well.

For new issues, you can subscribe to various feeds (or I can add you to
the mailing list)

http://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/bloat/issues.atom

http://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/bismark/issues.atom

And so on.

Email is GREAT, as are searchable archives of email, but...