VOIP concall with the Freeswitch folk 1PM EST Mar 9

Dave Täht d at taht.net
Wed Mar 9 12:36:28 EST 2011

Concall at 1800 UTC (1200 CST/1PM EST) (roughly half an hour from now)

sip:888 at conference.freeswitch.org or via the good old PSTN at +1-919-386-9900 or +44-3300-100-295

gtalk:conf+888 at conference.freeswitch.org Or click on this link
Or call Skype the skype user "skypiax5", you'll be automatically connected (max 20 concurrent users).

Codecs: PCMU/PCMA, G.722, CELT, Speex, Skype, among others
Press 0 to mute/unmute your self. Press * to deaf/undeaf.

To get the best sip quality:

If you use sip already, just dial the 888 at conference.freeswitch.org
number....

if you don't already use SIP...

you can setup an account on your sip client (I'm using linphone) to use
IPv4, send DTMF as sip info, put in your "behind nat public IP address",
enable echo cancellation...

create the account of sip:your_name at yourdomain, AND use

sip:conference.freeswitch.org as the sip proxy

and then dial  888 at conference.freeswitch.org to join the conference.

I'm connected using speex32 and it sounds pretty good.

More details on the call are at http://www.bufferbloat.net/news/8

There will also be chatter on the irc channels of #bufferbloat and
#freeswitch on irc.freenode.org

--
Dave Taht
http://nex-6.taht.net