cerowrt related mailing lists created

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 13:35:32 EST 2011

I have created cerowrt-users, cerowrt-devel, and cerowrt-commits

Please subscribe to one or more of those if the cerowrt test router subproject
 is your interest. I note also you can submit bug reports and comments directly
into the 'cerowrt' user on lists.bufferbloat.net and they will
automagically enter
the bug system there.

For now I plan to keep using the #bufferbloat channel for cerowrt support
unless that gets out of hand too.

I will periodically point out news of import regarding cerowrt and as relating
to bufferbloat to multiple lists here, but let's keep stuff that
mostly cerowrt and
not bloat related over there, ok?

If anyone has any other suggestions for useful lists to create, now is
the time to ask.

One of my thoughts was to resurrect the old lartc list, which
discussed user issues with
traffic shaping and control in particular. It was useful in it's
heyday and there seems
to be some market for the idea re-occurring.

There has been some talk of doing that
instead over on vger.kernel.org, and I'm cool with that, if it happens.

comments?

SKYPE: davetaht
US Tel: 1-239-829-5608
FR Tel: 0638645374