[Bloat] debloat-testing rebased (3.0-rc3-db)

Jim Gettys jg at freedesktop.org
Fri Jun 17 14:49:44 EDT 2011

On 06/17/2011 02:12 PM, Dave Taht wrote:

> My personal problem is that I've been unable to convince any custom kernel
> to compile and run on ubuntu 10.10 on my laptop, which really hinders
> my own efforts. (jg has been able to build debs that work, but for
> some reason I can't.
> It's embarrasing)

Yes, I've had trouble building Ubuntu on huchra for reasons I do not
understand and I am also embarrassed.  The packages I've built have been
built on my laptop to date (despite both running the same base Ubuntu
release.

If anyone has time to figure this mystery out, it would be a great help
(one of our systems is radically faster than my laptop, and we could
then automate the build of debloat-testing packages).
                         - Jim