Contributed hardware for community?

Stephen Hemminger shemminger at vyatta.com
Mon Aug 20 19:14:01 EDT 2012

Vyatta has some hardware that I can donate to developers
that contribute actively to the buffer bloat effort.

These are x86 boxes (not Wrt compatiable).

  * LAN Connectivity: 6 x 1 GbE, 1 x FE
  * One PCIe expansion slot for additional LAN, wireless, etc

 - hardware only, no software provided, no support; you can load anything on them
   via USB
 - one per person
 - these absolutely can't show up on eBay or Craigslist or for sale in any other way.
  These are not for resale, they are for your personal use
 - only take one if you intend to use it, no hoarding

Email me if interested. I may have some at Linux Plumber's Conference.