Enabling Byte Queue Limits in the ath5k wireless driver

Simon Barber simon at superduper.net
Sun Oct 6 17:03:52 EDT 2013

Indeed - but this is based on underruns while there is more to send -
once it has established a length that does a good job of keeping the
hardware fed it should not change much. This control loop will slowly
catch up with the different speeds wireless packets are sent at (if a
single link is in use, not multiple links) but it would be better
controlled and also handle multiple links on one interface (e.g. Access
point mode, or 11z) properly if packet duration was considered.

Simon