suggestions for building a better switch?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 10:09:57 EST 2014

OK, I am ranting here... and looking for suggestions:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/107942175615993706558/posts/TM3A43PhTq8

If anyone knows of something better than a zynq to start with, please
post.... If there are any zynq based boards that are better than the
zedboard (picozed?) please post... any other suggestions for design
tools, IP, processes, etc... post.... I'm fed up, time to go do
something about it.

Secondly I am looking over the design tools for riscv and liking what
I see, compared to vivado...

Thirdly I am trying to fix the mips profiler.

http://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/bloat/wiki/Upcoming_Talks