fixing netem to be more useful

Emmanuel Lochin emmanuel.lochin at isae.fr
Wed Mar 25 13:39:23 EDT 2015

Another issue, I think, is the way burst of lost packets are computed. The scheme implemented is not a two state Markov chain that would allow to set an average burst size and I failed to find an explanation concerning this point.
If somebody has information ...

Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Lochin
Professeur ISAE - OSSI
"This email and any attachments are confidential. They may contain legally privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy, use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete both messages. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment. This notice should not be removed" Le 25 mars 2015 18:32, Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> a écrit :