monitoring queue length

Azin Neishaboori azin.neishaboori at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 03:04:51 EST 2018

Hi Jonathan

Thank you for your very helpful insight.

I can see the effect of bufferbloat in increased RTT, but when trying to
further support the data with the queue size, I encountered the
zero-backlog data which was very confusing to me. So now I know :)

Thanks a lot for taking time, reading my message and providing helpful
insight.

Best
Azin