[Bloat] Network computing article on bloat

dave greenfield dave at stanalytics.com
Tue Apr 26 14:28:05 EDT 2011

Thanks, Dave. I'm actually NOT under the impression that packet loss is the
dark lord incarnate. Yes, I too would have preferred a different title, but
editors have the last say sometimes. Oh, and insertion latency or insertion
loss isn't all that new. I've seen it used in switch and device design for
several years. Call it what you will, but it's important that IT understands
the amount of latency introduced by a given device into the data path. This
isn't always widely discussed in WAN opt circles.....

Dave

PS Can we please have someone else jump in here who's name is NOT Dave!

--
---
Dave Greenfield

<dave at stanalytics.com>dave at stanalytics.com | 1-908-206-4114