[Bloat] Buffbloat speaker in Bristol Sept 6 needed?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 11:28:16 EDT 2011

The chair of the UK Network Operators' Forum (UKNOF), Keith Mitchell,
cc'd, has asked if we can provide a speaker for the upcoming meeting
in Bristol, Tue, 6th September.

As both jg and I are going to be at the Linux Plumbers conference that
week, I'm wondering if anyone from our European contingent would like
to give a talk?

Keith writes:

"UKNOF20 will be in Bristol, at HP Labs on Tue 6th Sep. We're still
working on the agenda, but you can find info on previous meetings at:

       http://www.uknof.org.uk

Think of it as a British NANOG-like audience, we typically get about 90
people in person and up to another ~60 via the webcast, mostly
operator/ISP types. Speaking slots are usually 30 mins but can be longer
or shorter.

I think this audience would be very receptive to talks about both the
Bufferbloat and/or WRT topics.

If no-one can make it this time, a speaker for our next meeting in
London in January, would much appreciated !"

I also note that there is the ripe conference in vienna in oct that I
plan to attend...

SKYPE: davetaht
US Tel: 1-239-829-5608
http://the-edge.blogspot.com