[Bloat] Summary: Windows file sharing

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 13:56:14 EST 2011

I have moved further discussion of this problem to bug report #314

If you are interested in the resolution of this problem, please subscribe
to http://www.bufferbloat.net/issues/314

And/or it can be further discussed via email to cerowrt AT lists.bufferbloat.net

with a subject line containing whatever you want and [#314]

I do regard solving routing vs bridging issues with various protocols
as rather integral to the  overall attempt to eliminate side effects of
multicast, but certainly, not bufferbloat.