[Bloat] TCP vegas vs TCP cubic

Richard Scheffenegger rscheff at gmx.at
Wed Feb 2 16:36:42 EST 2011

I guess so, but only with limited tunables:

Control Panel -> All Control Panel Items -> Network and Sharing Center ->
  Change Adapter Settings -> (Select Adapter, right click, Properties)
    Configure -> Advanced

Then you get a list of things the driver allows to tweak (or at least show
stuff).

Interesting for us:
  Receive Buffers (256 on a Marvell Yukon)
  Transmit Buffers (256)
  Interrupt Moderation (also adds latency for slow flows).

Regards,
   Richard