[Bloat] Wiki editing is enabled

richard richard at pacdat.net
Tue Feb 8 13:41:40 EST 2011

I've done some editing on the Glossary page and added a link to it on
the main WIKI page.

To distinguish this list from all the other technical glossaries, I've
added:
"These terms are defined in the context of the overall topic,
Bufferbloat, and their relevance to the recognition, detection,
description, mitigation of this problem. As such, references to others'
definitions may be given for completeness but should be prefaced or
augmented by subjective and/or objective definition of the relationship
to the Bufferbloat problem."

I've shortened up the Bufferbloat def to make the page size reasonable -
with reference to the original page.

I've gone back over the mail list postings and grabbed some of the terms
used there - added them to the list with "definition needed" - so if you
have some time and a particular passion for a topic, please chime in.

I also won't feel bad if somebody decides that a term is too obvious or
generic for this list.

richard

--
Richard C. Pitt                 Pacific Data Capture
rcpitt at pacdat.net               604-644-9265