[Bloat] Improving the murray hill's presentation

Leen Besselink bufferbloat at consolejunkie.net
Tue Feb 8 13:42:12 EST 2011

In-Reply-To=<871v3tcbwg.fsf at cruithne.co.teklibre.org>

Hi,

This is my first post to the mailinglists, I've been reading everything most of what
Jim Gettys has been writing and trying to wrap my head around the problem.

Maybe this is a silly idea, but I think it would really illustrate to those 'in the know'
if we change the frontpage of the bufferbloat-site.

My idea wass to put the before and after SmokePing graphics from the presentation (PDF-page 62
and 63) on the frontpage.

Hopefully with a short & sweet explanation and a way to encourages people also to look y-axis,
the labels and packetloss.

Maybe that will drive home that their is a problem.

Hope this is helpful.

Have a nice day,
	Leen.