[Bloat] Usage Based Billing - It's All About Perceived Congestion

richard richard at pacdat.net
Mon Feb 28 16:56:16 EST 2011

As some have remarked, UBB, especially here and now in Canada, is one
response to what we're dealing with in bufferbloat.

I sent a note to Michael Geist, the lawyer/blogger best known here for
dealing with internet related bureaucracy including our CRTC and the
Copyright board, and it got me to writing about that aspect of it.

The result is:
http://digital-rag.com/article.php/All-About-Perceived-Congestion-UBB
It's aimed at the public and non-technical so allow me a few missing
things in the explanations :)

richard

--
Richard C. Pitt                 Pacific Data Capture
rcpitt at pacdat.net               604-644-9265