[Bloat] patches, build sources?

Hector Ordorica hechacker1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 19:26:28 EDT 2011

Hello bufferbloat mailing list.

So I've asked the past 2 days in IRC about where I can get the
patches/kernel/build of cerowrt so I can hack on it.

Unfortunately, I'm not in the IRC room at the same time as a lot of
you (and I don't idle). So no replies yet.

Preferably I'd like to get a hold of the de-bufferbloat patches that I
can apply on top of OpenWRT. But using cero as a base is fine too.

There's just a few things I'd like to include/change in the kernel.
Plus the list of third-party software packages isn't that extensive
from the cerowrt sources.

I've looked around the wiki, but can't find the sources. Is it not public?

Thanks if you could direct me.