[Bloat] unbelievably cheap 2.4ghz wireless spectrum analyzer

Jeremy Visser jeremy at visser.name
Thu Jun 16 09:49:25 EDT 2011

Dave Taht said:
> http://ubnt.com/airview
>
> I'm about to order one. Heck, I might order a couple. I've been trying
> to track down an
> elusive bug in 802.11e handling for days.....

Haven’t used the 2.4 GHz one, but I can vouch for the 900 MHz model.
Very sweet.

Also, the Ubiquiti AirMax devices (including the 5 GHz ones, which they
don’t make an AirView dongle for) support a built-in version of AirView
that you can run from the device itself without requiring the standalone
device. Software frontend launches via Java Web Start.