[Bloat] Usage Based Billing - It's All About Perceived Congestion

richard richard at pacdat.net
Tue Mar 1 08:01:50 PST 2011

Hi Steve

thanks for the feedback.

I guess it comes down to how the various modems achieve "burst"
throughput - by buffering and draining, or by actually increasing the
allocation of bandwidth for a time.

I'll remove that piece until I have more information.

richard

--
Richard C. Pitt                 Pacific Data Capture
rcpitt at pacdat.net               604-644-9265