[Bloat] shaper team forming up

Dave Täht d at taht.net
Mon Mar 14 15:26:22 EDT 2011

There are multiple people on these lists looking into existing and
potential shaper designs. I'd like it very much if we could co-ordinate
our efforts. I've had several folk volunteer their efforts, could use more.

Also...

Over the weekend, Dan Siemons uncovered a possible bad interaction
between ECN and the default pfifo_fast qdisc in Linux.

http://www.coverfire.com/archives/2011/03/13/pfifo_fast-and-ecn/

Perhaps some people could look into this, determine the extent that this
is a real problem (it seems very bad to me that acks would get tossed
into different queues based on interpreting mmc instead of ecn)

and figure out where the right place(s) are for a patch?

--
Dave Taht
http://nex-6.taht.net