[Bloat] debloat-testing build machine going up soon

Dave Täht d at taht.net
Tue Mar 15 12:31:10 EDT 2011

I hope to get an 8 core debloat-testing and openwrt build machine up by
the end of the week. Due to starting with ubuntu 10.10, I'm sticking
with that as the base OS. The default virtualization technology is kvm,
I'm open to suggestions as to what virtualization tech to use, and what
front end to use for it. I'm familiar with Xen and vmware, I'm told
those are no longer sexy.

I'd like to be doing builds for ubuntu, fedora, debian, and whatever
else is suggested on this email list, as well as builds for about 5
openwrt targets. At least for the virtuals I hope to be using
jenkins(hudson) to manage it.

Presently the openwrt target list is:

Netgear wndr3700
ubiquity nanostation M5 and related
noxbox
Dreamplug
??

Suggestions as to good targets for openwrt and additional vms to
configure are requested.

(Also, we hit a milestone today - 201 people working on bloat!)

--
Dave Taht
http://nex-6.taht.net