[Bloat] Linux Plumber's Conference CFP is open -- bufferbloat track!

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Thu Mar 17 17:07:02 EDT 2011

The Linux Plumber's Conference Call For Papers is open:

	http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2011/linux-plumbers-conference-cfp

I have proposed a Bufferbloat "track":

	http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2011/ocw/events/LPC2011MC/tracks/93

For those unfamiliar with the event, it aims to be a bit different
from the typical conference.  Instead of the usual collection of
independent presentations, LPC divides itself into a number of tracks.
A track usually runs for 2.5 hours, and is composed of related topics
with less formal presentation requirements.  Often a track is little
more than a topic introduction followed by lot of freeform discussion.

But...the track won't happen if we don't get some content to fill it!
My desk is stacked-high with printouts of just a few of the academic
papers that have been cited on this list, and a know that more than
a few of the readers are both experienced in public speaking and
qualified to speak on bufferbloat topics.  So, get busy!

Seriously, please propose a topic and come to Santa Rosa to talk.
If it is good, I might even buy you some wine! :-)

John