[Bloat] Random idea in reaction to all the discussion of TCPflavours - timestamps?

Dave Täht d at taht.net
Sun Mar 20 19:23:23 EDT 2011

d at taht.net (Dave Täht) writes:

> Jonathan Morton <chromatix99 at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> On 21 Mar, 2011, at 1:04 am, Dave Täht wrote:
>>> That is similar to one of the ideas I had while prototyping the cosmic
>>> background bufferbloat detector.
>>
>> Come with us.
>> Leave your wheat fields.
>> Leave your back-street shops, your fishing boats.
>> Leave your offices in the tall skyscrapers.
>> Leave all that is routine and commonplace,
>> And come with us at once.
>>
>> Come with us,
>> To where Man has never been,
>> But where he will go,
>> As certain as the passing of time.
>>
>> Come with us to the Moon.
>> The rocket is waiting...
>>
>>  -- The Orb, "The Passing Of Time", Orblivion
>
> Pass the kool-aid, will ya? I hear owsley left a legacy.
>
> http://articles.latimes.com/2011/mar/15/local/la-me-owsley-stanley-20110315

In so naming the project a cosmic background bufferbloat detector I was
referring to this project:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discovery_of_cosmic_microwave_background_radiation

That said, redoing the horn in that in day-glo colors strikes me as a
good logo idea, if I ever get the time to get back on the project...

/me passes back the kool-aid

--
Dave Taht
http://nex-6.taht.net