[Bloat] Google summer of code organizations announced.

richard richard at pacdat.net
Wed Mar 23 00:03:21 EDT 2011

I wonder if it might be reasonable to talk to the Georgia Tech people
who are getting the $1 million from Google to "detect censorship and
throttling" - seems that detecting bufferbloat might be a good thing to
do to eliminate "false positives"

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/news/2011/03/google-spends-1-million-on-censorship-and-throttling-detection.ars

richard

--
Richard C. Pitt                 Pacific Data Capture
rcpitt at pacdat.net               604-644-9265