[Bloat] DHCP-PD and cerowrt

Jeremy Visser jeremy at visser.name
Thu Nov 10 23:52:33 EST 2011

On 11/11/2011, at 13:27, Jim Gettys wrote:
> The existing IPv6 home routers only support a single /64 today.  So this
> means they can start this phase of the dual stack service
> without having to deploy pd; but I think they are already testing pd
> internally.

For the record, Internode, an ISP down under, has already deployed DHCPv6-PD based IPv6 into production for residential and business.

http://ipv6.internode.on.net/

Most of the home routers they sell fully support DHCPv6-PD (obviously they're being selective about which routers they actually choose to sell).

They're the only ones to do IPv6 in Australia, so I only have a small sample size, so do ignore me when I say 100% of IPv6-enabled ISPs in Australia use DHCPv6-PD.