[Bloat] getting started with mesh networking

Andrew Hammond andrew.george.hammond at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 15:43:01 EST 2011

I have been trying to follow the directions at

http://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/cerowrt/wiki/Mesh

however they assume a lot of prior knowledge. I'd like to set up mesh
networking where I simply add routers to extend the mesh. I have my primary
/ uplink router configured and working. I have enabled AHCP on it and
applied the changes to /etc/config/network as described (except I left
txqueuelen at 37 since it bumped my laptops off the network when I tried it
at 4).

I have the first of the secondary mesh nodes flashed and ready to go. I
would like to stick to the default IPs. I'm not clear about what I should
do next to get this working.

Andrew