[Bloat] Bufferbloat talk in Paris Oct 19th

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 09:02:16 EDT 2011

I am giving a public talk tomorrow (wednesday, october 19th) at 14:00
entitled

'Analyzing Bufferbloat in wireless networks'

In Paris, France, at the lincs lab, 4th floor, room #24

I fully intend to give this talk again, (whereever in Europe I am asked!!)

as I'm still shaking the bugs out of it... and the data I'm working from.

... but if you are interested in attending, details as to where lincs is are
at:

http://www.lincs.fr/venue

Please let me know privately if you are attending.

I'm also in Oslo, Norway, giving a very different talk, oct 25th, and then
off to linuxcon in Prague afterwards.

SKYPE: davetaht
US Tel: 1-239-829-5608
FR Tel: 0638645374