[Bloat] Plotting ping times in real time?

Harry Bock bock.harryw at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 14:45:11 EDT 2011

I know of no Linux program that does this, but if you're willing to
bite the bullet and run wine, you can use MultiPing by Nessoft[1].  It
works quite well under wine, but requires superuser permissions to
create a raw socket, so YMMV.  You could probably set the wine
executable to have CAP_NET_RAW so you don't have to run it as root.

[1] http://www.nessoft.com/multiping/download.html