[Bloat] CeroWrt RC6 (beta 2) ready for testing.

Riccardo Giuntoli taglio at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 12:52:36 EDT 2011

Someone have tried this:

http://routerboard.com/RB493AH

Same board type, Atheros AR7161 like you can see on the data-sheet:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http%3A%2F%2Frouterboard.com%2Fpricelist%2Fdownload_file.php%3Ffile_id%3D84

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 6:37 PM, Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have seen the new 3800 model now entering stores. Judging from the
> clock rate (680 mhz) and feature set, it does *look like* a souped up
> atheros based platform, and the extra ram would come in handy.
>
> It would be my hope that this box would 'just work' but I don't know
> anyone that has tried one, or what chipset and switch are in it.
>
> I really wish vendors could be consistent on model numbers and
> core features like ram and flash, as the v3 thing is going to bite us.
>
> I mean, if these arbitrary changes in model happened to cars, we'd
> see a lincoln continental switch between being a four seater and a two
> seater regularly between revisions.
>
> On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 9:27 AM, Mark Constable <markc at renta.net> wrote:
> > On 2011-09-20 11:53 AM, Jim Gettys wrote:
> >> We aren't willing to spend time shoehorning stuff into an 8Meg limit
> >> and recommend you get a v2.
> >
> > Better still is the new "Premium" WNDR3800 model that has 128 MB RAM
> > along with 16 MB flash, like the WNDR3700v2, for an extra ~$20.
> >
> > Be wary of the latest WNDR3700v3 revision as it's gone back to having
> > only 8 MB of flash.

> Dave Täht
> SKYPE: davetaht
> US Tel: 1-239-829-5608
> http://the-edge.blogspot.com

Name: Riccardo Giuntoli
Email: taglio at gmail.com
Location: Canyelles, BCN, España
PGP Key: 0x67123739
PGP Fingerprint: CE75 16B5 D855 842FAB54 FB5C DDC6 4640 6712 3739
Key server: hkp://wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net