[Bloat] [Cerowrt-devel] bufferbloat and the web service providers

Maciej Soltysiak maciej at soltysiak.com
Sun Dec 9 11:14:48 EST 2012

What are the heaviest (amount of elements, css, images, scripts, js bugs,
ad trackers, all that filth) websites out there?
I wonder if it'd be worthwhile to demo loading that in a standard bloated
environment and compare with debloated setup?

Maybe that could be a variant of your idea below but geared towards end
users?

Maciej