[Bloat] How soon can the brave but foolish start being early adopters

David Collier-Brown davec-b at rogers.com
Mon Feb 20 10:05:42 EST 2012

  I'm an interested lurker (and capacity planner)  who might easily try
out the work that's been done in CeroWrt if it would be useful to you.
Consider me a prospective exposure tester (:-))

 At the same time, I'm constrained to follow the very pedestrian
requirement of my provider, so I'm stuck running NAT.  I know you're not
using NAT during the development, but I wonder if I can use it under
CeroWrt for my home network without messing anything up.

--dave

(416) 223-8968