[Bloat] finally... winning on wired!

Albert Rafetseder albert.rafetseder at univie.ac.at
Mon Jan 2 17:14:02 EST 2012

Am 02.01.2012 um 22:31 schrieb Dave Taht:
> On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 9:07 AM, Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 6:22 AM, Eric Dumazet <eric.dumazet at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Please try the patch I posted this morning to solve this SFQ bug.
>
> Yes, that patch brings SFQ at light workloads to being
> indistinguishable from QFQ!
>
> http://www.teklibre.com/~d/bloat/sfqnewvsqfq10iperfs.png
>
> (if you stare at this image long enough you might see a pattern, but I don't)
> (I certainly am seeing an afterimage, though)

Are the latest raw data available? I'd love to see a histogram / CDF of these traces.

Cheers,
  Albert.

--
Albert Rafetseder BSc. MSc.
Member of Scientific Staff

Postal Address: Universitaetsstrasse 10/T11, A-1090 Vienna, Austria.
Phone: +43 1 4277 39616 FAX: +43 1 4277 396 13
E-Mail: albert.rafetseder at univie.ac.at
WWW: http://www.cs.univie.ac.at/fc

Neuigkeiten aus der Forschungsgruppe:  Innovative Ausbildung in der Cloud
http://cs.univie.ac.at/forschung/forschungsgruppen/future-communication/cloud-teaching/