[Bloat] for those not attending ietf...

Michael Welzl michawe at ifi.uio.no
Mon Jul 30 15:09:02 EDT 2012

On Jul 30, 2012, at 11:26 AM, Dave Taht wrote:

> there are multiple meetings  - of interest to
> debloaters - agenda, live audio, jabber chat rooms are available,
> links to which can be found via:
>
> http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/84/
>
> Today (monday)  the ircg has jg talking somewhere between 13:00-15:30

indeed; it's ICCRG (Internet Congestion Control Research Group) - a
group of potential interest to you bloaters out there. A group with
usually nice activity at meetings, but way too little on the mailing
list, so please feel free to discuss whatever congestion control stuff
you want to discuss there:
http://irtf.org/iccrg
List:

> and between 3:40-17:10 is Van Jacobson (on codel), Bob Briscoe
> (DCTCP),
> and Randal Jessup (LEDBAT and Real-Time Media)
>
> Tuesday is homenet from 15:20 on...
>
> and there are of course zillions of other interesting groups/
> presentations
> depending on your own interests.

I agree, this is a particularly interesting day today here at the IETF
for transport people

Greetings from Vancouver!
Michael