[Bloat] OSCON Ignite?

Stephen Hemminger shemminger at vyatta.com
Thu May 31 12:23:26 EDT 2012

Is anybody coming to Oscon? I was thinking about doing a Bufferbloat
talk during their Ignite session.

====

On Monday evening, July 16,  we'll be hosting Ignite OSCON and we're looking for presenters. Ignite is a series of high-energy "speed presentations." Each presenter gets five minutes on stage and is allotted 20 slides that automatically rotate after 15 seconds.

If you have a hack to teach, website to launch, war story to tell, or other great idea for an Ignite presentation, tell us about it. Submit an Ignite proposal by June 21: http://www.oscon.com/oscon2012/public/cfp/224

Should you decide to accept the challenge - best of luck with your submission!

And by the way, if you haven't yet secured your sponsor or exhibitor package for OSCON this year, there's still time -- please contact me today to explore the opportunities.

All the best,
Sharon Cordesse