[Bloat] bufferbloat in chinese

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 06:21:26 EST 2012

re: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1961926857

The translation of this rant about bufferbloat in simplified han was
interesting, but I think something was lost by google translate's
attempt at it. Could someone attempt a better translation?

"Vulgar unbearable China Telecom not only hijacked the normal DNS
resolution, virtual cluster experiments found today, they seem to use
a mysterious technical limitations subnet number of terminals to
access the external network, but no solution for internal network
devices NAT, I wonder if they multifunctional gift cat inside tricks.
Tomorrow do a VPN dial-up can be a home server, and have to say that
the telecommunications increasingly ruthless ... being monthly spend
is worth dozens of pieces for his operation of a 7X24 home server
before the DNS cache buffer server and proxy cache server, it seems
tomorrow VPN capabilities plus ..."