[Bloat] Bufferbloat research: Help required

Dauran raza dauran.raza at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 10:21:06 EST 2012

Hi

My name is Dauran Raza and i am currently doing Masters in Computer Science
from University Paderborn. Currently i am researching on the Problem of
Bufferbloat for a course under Prof Holger Karl. I have been regularly
reading you articles on your websites about this problem and it has been
really helpfull. I have a problem which is not answered so far through any
research paper. I wanted to know is there any difference in Wired and
Wireless networks caused by this problem and can you guide me with any good
paper or article to read on.

Regards
Dauran Raza