[Bloat] [iccrg] ECN support for PIE AQM in Linux

Naeem Khademi naeem.khademi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 17:17:21 EDT 2013

Hi Vijay

This code implements basic ECN capability for PIE meaning that it
would CE-mark packets that would be early-dropped otherwise. I have
sanity-checked the code (e.g. successful ECN marking and
receiver/sender reaction). We're now in process of conducting larger
set of experiments with PIE w/wo ECN that will eventually be published
as we move forward.

Cheers,
Naeem