[Bloat] ADSL/ATM linklayer tc shaping regression fix commits for stable

Jesper Dangaard Brouer brouer at redhat.com
Wed Aug 21 08:03:50 EDT 2013

On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 08:16:50 -0700
Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh at linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 01:26:29PM +0200, Jesper Dangaard Brouer wrote:
[...]

> If there are issues with 3.10, that's a different story.
>
> > Refactor improvements (v3.11-rc1):
> >  commit 130d3d68b52 (net_sched: psched_ratecfg_precompute() improvements)

Needed because it fixes the accuracy of the rate calc.

> > The linklayer ATM/ADSL fix, reached 3.11-rc6:
> >  commit 8a8e3d84b17 (net_sched: restore "linklayer atm" handling)

Needed because we broke userspace interface.

> David sends me the networking patches for the stable tree, and if he
> thinks these are applicable, then I'll take them.

DaveM, please?  What do you want me to do, submit this req/patches somehow?

(Can see that is not currently on your stable queue via:
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/bundle/davem/stable/?state=*)

--
Best regards,
  Jesper Dangaard Brouer