[Bloat] Fw: video about QFQ+ and DRR

MUSCARIELLO Luca OLNC/OLN luca.muscariello at orange.com
Fri Aug 9 02:45:11 EDT 2013

Hi,

nice demo.

While I am not surprised about the good performance of QFQ+,
I do not understand why DRR (I guess linux SFQ, i.e. per-flow DRR+SQdrop)
works so bad.

If the two schedulers are serving the same kind of flow (IP 5-tuple) the
level
of protection to low rate (< fair rate) flows should be the same (approx).

Maybe Paolo said that in the talk and I might have missed something.
Is QFQ+ working on a different definition of flow than DRR?, and is DRR
Linux SFQ?

Luca