[Bloat] Router ethernet devices do not connect to Internet after reboot

Ernesto Elias ernestoelias2012 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 22:47:43 EST 2013

Hello everyone, I'm having trouble with my router that I had for quite some
time when I first switched over to Cerowrt. Every time when I reboot the
router which is a wndr3800 i just wait for all lights to be on before going
anywhere on the Internet and the problem is that my wired devices cannot
connect to the Internet at all but surprisingly only wifi enabled devices
are able to connect so I am wondering is there a remedy to this special
problem?