[Bloat] Router ethernet devices do not connect to Internet after reboot

Ernesto Elias ernestoelias2012 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 10:18:11 EST 2013

Hello Richard,

Well I'm using firmware version 3.10.18-1 and I have used the TFTP method
to flash it for the first time then I've tried sysupgrade version also to
see if it will fix the reboot problem but to no avail and so I just use the
TFTP method.

Whenever I flash my router with a newer version I wait 10 minutes just to
be safe and make sure everything is correct.

Yes I followed the wiki guide on how to do everything correctly and still
the problem persists.

Is there something I have done wrong?