[Bloat] Router ethernet devices do not connect to Internet after reboot

Ernesto Elias ernestoelias2012 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 13:22:47 EST 2013

Yes I'm able to use TFTP at 192.168.1.1 address

My desktop receives an dhcp address after the 10 minutes wait

I'm also able to connect to wifi.

The thing is that after I set up everything after the first reboot
(following the guide like it says to bring up the wan) and I reboot the
router a second time that's when the problem arises.