[Bloat] curious.....

Jonathan Morton chromatix99 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 14:01:25 EST 2013

Data point: Annex M ADSL2 can be approximated as 10M down, 2M up in
practice. Throw BitTorrent at that, and round-robin delay absolutely is
relevant. ADSL1 connections will be even more so. Not everyone lives in a
city in Scandinavia.

So a simple tiered scheme which can distinguish VoIP from BitTorrent and
both from general traffic, and applies fq_codel to each tier, is a good
idea.

- Jonathan Morton