[Bloat] ADSL2+ interleaving (Re: CFP: Workshop on Reducing Internet Latency)

Neil Davies neil.davies at pnsol.com
Tue Dec 10 03:07:37 EST 2013

Don't have direct access to the DSLAM, but do have access to that information in the modem - and yes and there appears to be a large change in certain frequency buckets.

The loss rates appear to vary with the offered load - i.e the "loss" only occurs if there was real packet data in that frequency band