[Bloat] [e2e] [aqm] What is a good burst? -- AQM evaluation guidelines

Bob Briscoe bob.briscoe at bt.com
Sun Dec 15 17:57:39 EST 2013

Fred,

Jonathan Morton, Michael Scharf & I took Naeem's question to mean
"What should an AQM assume the size of a good burst is?" whereas I
think you and David C-B took the question to mean "What should an
end-system take the size of a good burst to be?".

Naeem, could you clarify which you were asking?

Bob